Suwannee High School will provide a safe, harmonious learning environment that creates positive interactions among teachers, students, and community while promoting optimal skill development, leading to success for all.
1. All students can learn and have the potential to
achieve and succeed
2. A safe and physically comfortable environment
3. Students learn best when actively engaged in the
4. Teachers, parents, students. and community share the
responsibility for the support of the school's mission
5. Each student is a valued individual with unique physical,
social, emotional. and intellectual needs who deserves
instructional practices which incorporate challenging
learning activities that take into account differences in
Suwannee High School will meet the highest academic and social standards as set by the State of Florida and the federal government.